Do You Know Chronic Conditions Trigger Depression?
There are millions of people who are dealing with serious chronic illnesses and depression and now these both have become the facts of their life. But you don’t take a risk with your life! Stay away from the chronic illness, as it’s a condition that lasts for a long period of time and not completely cured.
Chronic illnesses include-
- Kidney Disease
- Heart Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
Depression is one of the main causes occur due to chronic illness. If you are taking medications from your Nearest Emergency Room Doctor, in some cases the side effects of the medication can lead to depression and thus, serious health condition.
Medical Researchers have researched on chronic illnesses and depression, which indicates that depression rates are high among patients with chronic issues:
- Heart Attack: 40%-65% Experience Depression
- Coronary Artery Disease: 18%-20% Experience Depression
- Parkinson's Disease: 40% Experience Depression
- Multiple Sclerosis: 40% Experience Depression
- Stroke: 10%-27% Experience Depression
- Cancer: 25% Experience Depression
- Diabetes: 25% Experience Depression
- Chronic Pain Syndrome: 30%-54% Experience Depression
If you are on the same stage, recommend yourself to get treated for depression as earlier you can, at the Hoboken Emergency Room Hospital.
Get Depression Treatment
The Specialists of Astrahealth Center, treat a patient for depression by making a diagnosis of chronic illness and then provide the depression treatment, which can improve an overall medical condition of the patient. In return, you should also coordinate with the doctor or your nearest doctor for the most effective medication.