Is your child upset with his respiratory system? Don’t worry! There are many parents who are not aware of Let’s start with the things that you should know about the respiratory infections in children to cure them better.
In a child, infections in respiratory system occur for at least six times in a year and lasts up to 15 days. The children to daycare, school or with siblings are the most prey of such infections.
Know The Symptoms In Uncomplicated Respiratory Illnesses!
- Running nose
- Sore throat
- Red eyes
- Cold & Fever
- Swollen lymph nodes
Know The Symptoms For Which You Should Seek Medical Advice!
- Fast Breathing
- Retractions (deeper outline of the rib cage)
- Coughing (happen frequently; vomiting may occur with it)
- Activity (feeling restless; no mood to play)
- Talking (no noise; making strange noises)
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling being sounded at the time child breathe out)
- Stridor (a harsh, throaty vibrating sound heard when breathing in)
Know The Precautions!
- Ask your child to wash hands.
- Make a proper routine of medical checkups and immunizations.
- Ask your child to use a tissue at the time of sneezing and after that, make them to wash their hands.
- Allow them to take proper sleep.
- Don’t allow them to interact with ill people.
Regarding any concern for your child, think about “Urgent Care Near Me” and call child’s physician for prescribed medication.
The Astra Health Center is an adult and Pediatric Urgent Care, where you can seek help and effective treatments for any type of health issue.